Friday, May 10, 2013

Bad Slaves...Blackmail

So one of my recent slaves who consented to blackmail has not followed through with his obligations.  Shame…What a waste of time.  One of his assignments I made him do was write a letter to his girlfriend explaining what he was doing and why he was doing it so that if he did not follow through with something, I would send it to her.  Well…he didn’t follow through.  Too bad! HAHA.  I gave him 5 simple assignments to be completed by the end of April.  This was the only one I got and not to mention, he did not pay his weekly fee to keep my mouth shut. OUCH! So here’s the letter.  Have a good laugh with me:
Dear K,
Although I do love you, I really enjoy being used by a young black goddess more.  Lady Bella is incredibly sexy and has a fantastic body.  Nicer than yours.  She is much more sexy than you.  She just exudes sexiness and I can’t help myself but to submit to her and make her happy.  I’d rather spend my money on Lady Bella and make her happy than spend it on you.  I am serving this beautiful young black goddess now.  I am pays her to talk and giving her what else she asks for.
Silly Slave

No comments:

Post a Comment